The "right" people, at the "right" place, at the "right" time, in the "right" quantity is the objective of talent management or personnel development. Competence diagnostics plays a central role in this.
Competence diagnostics or personnel diagnostics has two main fields of application:
- Personnel selection
- Potential analysis as a basis for competence development | career development
Competence diagnostics thus creates the basis both for the accurate selection of employees and managers at all levels and for targeted competence development.
The managementcube | competency diagnostics is based on the managementcube | competency systems for employees and managers. Tailored to the function, communicative competencies, personal competencies, entrepreneurial competencies, technical and methodological competencies, sales competencies, leadership and management competencies are evaluated. The competencies are mapped in a requirement-specific manner in 250 standard function groups. These specific solutions guarantee an exact measurement of the relevant competencies and ensure a precise TARGET/ACTUAL comparison.
In addition, company-specific tailored solutions, make managementcube | competence diagnostics your individual procedure for personnel selection and potential analysis.
The ideal combination of different procedures, such as test and assessment system, hearing, structured in-depth interview, assessment center [center of competence], center of excellence, management audit, work sample etc. forms the optimal basis for personnel selection and potential analysis.
We offer specific procedures for the following hierarchy and career levels
- Top Management | Executive Board
- Division Management | Department Management [Leadership of Executives]
- Staff unit | Cross-divisional units
- Operational leadership [leadership of employees] [team leadership
- Lateral leadership | Specific leadership role [e.g. Scrum, project management].
- Young Leaders
- Experts | Specialists
- Employees | Professionals
- Trainees | Apprentices | School leavers | Career starters