The initial situation
Our client - a group with more than 100 subsidiaries and affiliates - wants to put the management assessment of existing top executives of the 1st and 2nd level as well as the staffing of management boards on a new footing.
The classic procedures carried out to date, such as hearings, interviews and references, were only crowned with limited success.
The selection of top executives is a great challenge: They are often only attacked with "ice gloves" and partly do not want to be confronted with well-founded management diagnostic instruments themselves: "My experience, is documented by the CV, period!"; intensive procedures lasting several hours are viewed very critically.
The competence diagnostics | solution
- Implementation of Center of Excellence - a 6-8 hour management audit by reviewing all management and leadership competencies at the highest level.
- In a realistic office infrastructure, the leadership and management practice of a top executive is simulated; challenging tasks are to be solved together with the "executives and employees"; challenging conflict situations are to be mastered at various levels.
- Increase in reappointment of managing directors and no premature termination of management contracts
- High-quality, comprehensive results across all position-specific key competencies.
- Recommendation for the targeted further development of management and leadership skills among existing managers